Returns Policy + Damaged/Defective Products
- All sales are final. Returns and exchanges will not be accepted or honored.
- Please note when purchasing that due to quality variances between color monitors, the color that appears on your screen may differ from the physical product/s.
Damaged or defective products:
- Damaged or defective products must be documented and reported to Lady V Lacquer customer service within 24 hrs of delivery.
- To assure a prompt resolution the following steps must be taken. Take a photo of the damaged or defective merchandise. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Damaged/Defective Product". Keep the box/packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier and our team. You will be responded to by customer service to reach a resolution for the items. Photo documentation and a return of all damaged items must be provided and received before a refund or exchange will be honored.
- We are not responsible for return packages lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure you package your return items carefully!
- Lady V Lacquer is not liable for any injuries handling damaged product. If the polish is Limited Edition or sold out you may be asked to choose a different color as a replacement.
By accessing, browsing, using and/or purchasing from this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound our terms and conditions, including our Return and Exchange policy, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.