Shipping + Handling
Shipping and Handling Policies:
Orders are currently processed and shipped within 3 business days of the time the order is placed.
- All packages will be shipped via USPS. A tracking number for your package will be sent to you once it has shipped.
- Nail polish is considered hazardous material. Therefore, it must be shipped via Standard Ground Shipping in accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportations (USDOT) requirements for ground-only shipment of Hazardous Goods. Due to these restrictions these items can only be shipped to addresses within the Continental U.S. and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and the U.S. Territories.
- We are currently unable to accept orders to be billed or shipped to PO/APO/FPO Boxes.
- Lady V Lacquer is not responsible for lost packages due to incorrect address information. Please double check your input for accuracy.
- We take extra care to package all of your items securely and safely so they arrive damage free. While Lady V Lacquer is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in shipping we will do our best to assist you in resolving this matter should it occur.
- Packages will not be refunded or reshipped once the tracking information indicates the package was delivered (marked delivered, accepted, received, etc.).
- Please see our 'Damaged + Defective Goods' policy for more information on how to resolve a damaged item incident.
- Lady V Lacquer reserves the right to cancel and refund any order at our discretion including but not limited to suspected fraudulent activities.
- Lady V Lacquer does not offer international shipping at this time.
- Check back for updates on this as we hope to be offering it in the near future.
By accessing, browsing, using and/or purchasing from this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound to our terms and conditions, including our Return and Exchange policy, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.